Thursday, November 13, 2014

Week 5 EOC: How will you organize your job search time and follow up to get results?

There are many ways  would organize my job search time and follow up to get results.  For Example, I would schedule a specific day or days where I can give my undivided attention toward the matter.  Also, I can search on the internet to subscribe myself to upcoming events where I can introduce my network and multimedia establishments. Or go online and sign-up to free job searching website, such as; monster.com and indeed.com. Walk around the area closest or farthest from you to find out whose hiring at there business' location. go and visit my career advisor at school to become knowledgeable on any job leads that is close to what I am looking for. Talk to goal-oriented people around you because they may have some information on job leads or looking for someone to collaborate with them.  I will either call, email or fax employers for follow ups to get results.

No comments:

Post a Comment